Translate

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An Electronic Recommendation

The social media phenomenon has changed the way we communicate and connect with people.  Blogs such as this one is a case in point.  Facebook, Twitter, Linkdin all connect us with people around the world.  I find myself reading the thoughts, insights, and quips of all kinds of people from celebrities to former classmates and local friends, to friends of friends who comment on wall posts of people I know.  So with that said, I pass on to you a blog of the Asbury Seminary president, Timothy Tennent, passed on to me from the email of a colleague and friend.  I've been ruminating on his words for the past week.  And rather than rehash it via my own thoughts and perspectives, I pass it on as is.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment